Sunday, November 8, 2009

Infographic Example

8th November '09 - -

In a recent edition of the Straits Times (and credit goes to them), dated on the 4th Nov'09 I came across an article promoting SPRING Singapore.


I was intrigued because it had a very nice infographic based on some of their activities. So I decided that night to re-create it in PowerPoint v2007 as a clear demonstration how easy it can be to design these types of graphics. It is also a great way to enhance your own presentations by introducing these types of 3D graphics.

Continue to source your own newspaper for examples and have a go yourself at trying to re-create them, it makes for great practice. I will have more video-tutorials on infographics coming soon.

*any colour issues due to way file is converted.

1 comment:

Kanishka Mahadik said...

The best blog, many infographic comapnies provide business presentation design services for corporate clients.I refer you few best infographic company my company prefer:
http://www.infographic.ly/work/
killerinfographics.com
www.fastcodesign.com

Global Viewership