Wednesday, April 21, 2010

YourSingapore.com

21st April '10 - -

If you haven't heard of Singapore, then perhaps our new branding campaign will help you out. Take it from me, living here for almost 20 years - i wouldn't want to live anywhere else. After many years of being "uniquely singapore", its now "your singapore". It invites travellers to make the Singapore experience your very own.

I'm not here to discuss the merits of the branding campaign which is currently all the talk at the moment, but I just wanted to share the design that appeared in the TV adverts.



Of course, I couldn't help but potter around for a few minutes to try and do a quick re-creation of it in powerpoint. It's not meant to be finished, but I think alot could be done if given some proper time. It would be interesting to see how the agency has laid out the new slide templates and stuff... I'd love to work on those...




No comments:

Global Viewership